- Paintball equipment does not leave the facility at anytime.
- Face masks must be worn at all times on the playing field.
- Paintball markers must have barrel sleeve on at all times when not on the playing field.
- Never shoot a referee. Players intentionally shooting a referee will result in ejection from the game.
- No blind firing. Look at your target.
- Do not shoot outside of the playing field.
- Do not climb on the field obstacles.
- Do not rearrange field obstacles.
- No physical contact. Players must not touch another player or his/her equipment at anytime.
- No verbal abuse; profanity, name calling, or slurs will not be tolerated. Sportsman like conduct is expected at all times.
- Referee decisions are final. Players arguing with the referee during a game will be ejected from the game.
- All paintball markers are required to be chronographed before participating in the sport of paintball (240fps Maximum).
- No smoking allowed in the facility.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol (Intoxicated) will be denied participation in the sport of paintball.
- Do not shoot at an opponent if you are within 10ft. Mercy or surrender must be declared.
- Do not pickup and/or use paintballs that are on the field or staging area floor.
- All paintballs must be purchased from Defcon Paintball, unless specified otherwise.
- Please use all paintball markers and additional equipment as instructed by Defcon Paintball staff.
- No throwing paintballs.
- Most importantly, have fun and be safe!!!
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may regarding the facility rules.